Marketing Young Adult Books
What Successful Young Adult Authors Do...and You Can Do TOO!
In this course, we will cover targeting and marketing as it relates to the Young Adult Audience. This course will help you shift gears a bit with your current marketing plan; it's not advised as a standalone. If you don't have any marketing plan or marketing knowledge, you will still need this. This course is meant to help you take what marketing knowledge you do have and make changes for bigger results in the Young Adult genre.
Included in this Course
1. Why YA Books Are Harder To Sell (and How to Change That!)
2. How to Develop YA Concepts that will sell in an INDIE Market (versus YA Concepts that will sell in a TRAD Market)
3. Product Development Tips for Young Adult Novels.
4. Tips on Building Your Young Adult Brand (Learn What Things Bella Forrest and Amanda Hocking have in Common)
5. How to Package Your YA Books for the INDIE Market
6. Basic Marketing YA books to the INDIE Market (How to Use Your Current Advertising Platforms Better. Please note, if you're looking for a complete Ads Course, you'll still need our Ads for Authors course. This lesson will only nick the surface of Book Bub, AMS, and Facebook ads; however, if you're already good with those platforms, this lesson will help make you even better!)
7. How to Determine Crossover Audiences
8. The Best Indies to Target your Ads to (might not be who you think! This contains an actual list of author names you can use!)
9. Mixing Listing Categories (YA and NA, YA and Adult)
Rebecca Hamilton is a New York Times bestselling author who moved her writing career to the slow lane to focus on her family and on helping other authors build their careers. Over the last four years, she has helped hundreds of authors move from part time hobby writing to full time career writing. Many of her "graduates" have moved on to make $5k-40k+ a month writing books, and 20% Amazon's bestselling authors are Rebecca's past or current clients. Her 2018 one-on-one coaching clients have experienced 100% success rates with her 14 Step Method, though she also offers smaller courses for authors who just want to dip their toes into the publishing pool first, before diving in.