2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- send hostile, argumentative, rude, abusive, racist, misogynistic, ableist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise offensive or unkind messages to the site owners, it’s representatives, or it’s customers off or on the platform.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Author Grow at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Terms of Purchase
Thank you for purchasing an Author Grow course! Here’s what you need to know.
Please read these terms carefully as they are a binding legal contract, and we suggest downloading a copy for your records.
You are purchasing a lifetime membership to the course reflected on your receipt served by www.authorgrow.com
What happens after you pay:
Our secure payment processor is Stripe or PayPal. You’ll receive a receipt for your records shortly after purchase and will reflect in your credit card statement or PayPal account.
While access should be immediate, please allow up to 24 hours for your welcome email and any promised bonuses as well as a link to how to access your lessons. We cannot control technical difficulties, but if any occur, we will work diligently to get things fixed in a timely manner.
This program has a no-refunds policy. Opening any disputes via Stripe, PayPal, or any credit card/bank institution will result in account termination and forfeiture of all current and past enrollments.
If you are paying in full, you will be charged one time on the date of your purchase.
If you are paying in installments, your card will be charged multiple times based on the payment plan you selected.
By completing this purchase, you acknowledge, agree, and authorize us to charge your card on a recurring basis on these dates.
Please note if you are paying in installments. This program is an “all or nothing” purchase. If your card account is declined for any reason (insufficient credit, closed, expired, or other reason), we will contact you to update your payment information. You agree to do so within 5 business days.
Failure to update your account information will cause your access to the program to be suspended entirely.
License to content: You are receiving one license for personal viewing and implementation of the material in the program. You are in violation of United States copyright laws and contract law if you use the material for any other purpose, including making derivative materials, selling it, sharing it with others who are not program members, training others in the program, displaying it publicly or on the internet, and/or sharing your login credentials. Licenses for these items are available for purchase, starting at $5,000 per license. License is good for one sale to one customer. If you choose to take these actions, you will be notified and billed accordingly, $5,000 per license used.